Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Houston PPA Creativity Workshop

"Sirena" (mermaid)
"Caricia" (Caress)

I had the most amazing time in Houston! I taught a demo on Bodies in Water, which got the photographers out of their comfort zones by trying something new. These are some photos taken by Cesar Vargas, one of the participants.

"I was so enthralled by your voice and the way you presented your style of photography. I think your point of exercising our creativity daily is an important process in the artist within us that has to be taught and not assumed we all know it. You have opened a Pandora's Box in my head and from now on my creativity gains more space in my approach to creating art."
~Cesar E. Vargas

The pictures were taken in B&W mode at ISO 800 with a Canon Powershot G9. Some editing in PhototShop might have taken place to clear swimming pool artifacts and to provide enhancement to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment