Sunday, April 25, 2010
A wonderful weekend with my sons
As most of you know my sons are the most creative creation I have done. I love any and all time I have with them and developing a whole new relationship with adult kids is just the best. Kyle and I are in the process of developing a joint business, will be sharing this very soon, I so can't wait. He and I met in Boston this weekend and then went down to Scituate to watch Bryce in a National Lifting Competition. Since Bryce doesn't let me go to the gym with him (what's that all about???) I have never watched him lift, this has been a passion of his for years and he is diligent with his workouts. The competition was a lot of fun, even watching his face turn bright red and his veins popping. He was awesome in so many ways, he won 2 first places in his division, a gold medal and he was the only lifter to wear white ballet slippers....yes he is my son and has the hair to prove it. Congrats to you Bryce. For more photos from the competition, http://www.facebook.com/laurie.j.klein?ref=profile
Posted by
Laurie Klein
at
Sunday, April 25, 2010


1 comment:
Oh Laurie, your beautiful sense of humor makes my day! Our creatures of our creation (hope you understand my french...ha, ha, ha..) are what makes us move, cry, laugh, most of all...l i v e.
Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment