Michele Prince was my muse this morning. Mark her boyfriend was our anchor and there for her and my every need.
Mark and Michele, both incredible artists brought vines that we intertwined Michele in, total magic.
Best to be told with her words and my photographs.
" At one point, in the water with the vines, once I was feeling comfortable and not like I was going to fall off the chair, it was trancendent, like being all alone, but all at one with everything, the water, the air, the vine, you, Mark, the music. I was one with everything, outside of myself and yet so deeply connected to all, does that sound strange? Aware of you, but so unaware. It was like nourishment. Makes me tearful. I only wish that I was more sure of my footing and balance so that I could have totally let go and lost myself in the air, the water, the moment. Indeed. "
Michele and Mark I can't wait for our next shoot. xo LK





No comments:
Post a Comment