Monday, October 11, 2010

Dreams can come true!


alpaca, photography, Laurie Klein

My muse and friend Amy standing with my other pal, "Halpaca"

I want to send thanks to so many of you for your support. As you may know I have spent the past 2 years exploring and growing my personal fineart. Many of you have become my muses and I thank you for all the time and energy that you have given me and for giving me such wonderful creative license.

I have been traveling and teaching a lot this year and have been holding very exciting workshops, one of my favorites is Celebrate the Feminine! I am in the process of launching a new website and I hope to feature many of you in my galleries there.

Please joinme next year either in sunny Naples, Florida for courses I will be holding, or perhaps beautiful Tuscany for a workshop entitled Empowerment, Creativity, and Listening to your Muse. Perhaps I will see you at one of my favorites places in the northeast, Peters Valleywhere I will be teaching a Bodies in Water workshop for women and an Art of Seeing workshop for everyone. In the fall, I will be in Wisconsin at Dillmans Bay Resort and Workshops for a course entitled Artist Jambalya. These are only a few of the exciting workshops coming up. I will be posting more info on my website.

Finally after many months of preparation, I am ready to launch my new websiteLaurieKlein.com which features my photographic images from these past few years, plus my musings, events, workshops and loads more! I can't wait for you to take a peek and would love to hear back from you.

My event and commission photographs can be found at LaurieKleinPhotography.com.

I hope to see you at one of my classes or on a photo shoot. Would you like to be my muse?
If you see me online, Skype me and say hi.

With great abundance,

Laurie 

No comments:

Post a Comment