Sunday Meredith Gray http://www.naked-documentary.com came up to the lake for a photo shoot. I love photographing this amazing woman. During the shoot my infrared camera broke down. I was really upset and my emotions were all over the place. I wasn't ready to stop photographing and I had all of these negatives feeling going on inside of me. SO what choice did I have? I could pack up and call it a day or use those feelings to go in a different direction and get out of my box a bit. So I picked up the color camera and decided to channel into those feelings and get close up and personal. Meredith said look at those cobwebs! The light was beautiful and I said here we go. After looking at the photographs when we were done I didn't even recognize the photos as mine. I am really excited about them and the metaphors that have been recorded. This all happened because my infrared camera went down and I taped into my emotions. What a gift.
How about you? Take a negative emotion you felt in the past couple of days and feel it again. My coach Hal Tweedy http://dreambiggercoaching.com/ calls tapping into your sense memory. Then go out and photograph, you never know what might happen. Share the images with me on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laurie-Klein-Photography/97469142639.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
How to turn water into wine?! I challenge all of you!
Posted by
Laurie Klein
at
Thursday, June 02, 2011



1 comment:
Fantastic photos, she is so photogenic and beautiful! I am glad you were pushed out of the box...
You do great work......
Post a Comment