Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Attention to young photographers and artists!!!!

Emma Stenkert a high school student from Danbury CT, contacted me to be one of my 25 Models. My assistants and I had a blast with her. I love her look and how comfortable she is in front of the camera.

More importantly I love her creative spirit! She is a part of a launch for a literary magazine. This young lady just rocks. So this is for all of the young creatives out there. (Also for people of all ages to be inspired.)


"Young photographers and artists looking to showcase their work and be published in a new literary magazine can message Emma Strenkert for details. We are looking for photographs and art pieces to go side by side with poetry. Please come to our meeting with the editors, artist, models, and photographers. Contact Emma Strenkert at Emma.strenkert@aol.com or via Facebook.

We are meeting this Sunday July14th in Danbury, Ct. Please act quickly if you'd like to join us. This is a very exciting opportunity for all of us."
Emma Stenkert

No comments:

Post a Comment