Firstly, I needed to do self portrait today.
Many of you that know me well know how I feel about the camera lens being turned towards me......I really didn't have a choice since my publisher needed a photograph of me for my book.
Kyle Perler is out of state so he couldn't take the images.
I did get a wonderful offer from Aurora Photography to take photographs of me.
I decided to try it on my own. Basically to push against my comfort zone, be uncomfortable and do selfies of me in IR.
I am waiting for my editor to show them to my publisher.
In the mean time I am putting out a challenge to you all. Have some creative fun during the crazy holiday season. Take a self portrait, Kyle and I will select a winner, I already have a prize picked out! So post on either of my FB pages and let me see what you got. Get creative and have a blast.
One image per person.
Laurie J Klein Facebook
Laurie Klein Photography Facebook


No comments:
Post a Comment