How can this be? I was inspired while having a pedicure today! I don't usually take the time to pamper myself. I had just left Fitness Revolution after a rigorous spin class. Whipped my butt!!! AND decided since I was going to a wedding tomorrow as a guest, not a photographer, that I needed to have my first pedicure of the spring season. ( Now many of you know me well enough, if it is the perfect infrared day I will have to whip out my infrared camera and take some photos!!! )
Back to my pedicure. Of course I brought work to do. How can I sit still in the middle of a work day and do nothing except relax and enjoy the experience? Then I thought about what was going through my mind. When women come to me for a Celebrate the Feminine photographic session I create an experience. One filled with relaxation, ease and grace. Many of these women are mothers, have successful careers and are very busy ladies. I want them to let go of everything, totally be present and enjoy the moment. As I am thinking these things I realize how having a pedicure is the same, a time for me to Celebrate the Feminine, relax and enjoy the moment. So I let go, did nothing but enjoyed the warm water on my feet, the heated stones massaging my legs and the lovely deep redding nail polish being applied to my toes.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Inspiration cames in all forms!!!!
Posted by
Laurie Klein
at
Friday, May 25, 2012


1 comment:
How amazing that you had this revelation - how wonderful that you shared it with us! Inspired me to do a little celebrating of my own!
Post a Comment