Monday, September 24, 2012
Young Love's Comments
Time for me to be moved. Bryce and his girlfriend Katie shared my blog post on Young Love with her parents and from what I heard they were moved to tears. Then Katie sent me what she and Bryce wrote...
"The surroundings of Fire Island created a serene and romantic back drop, which allowed us to fully express our emotions and passion for each other. Laurie was able to capture the essence of the beginning of our life journey in such a way that we will be able to relive those memories every time we see these images."
I am never sure who benefits the most from creative capture, me or those I photograph? I treasure the fact and am so honored that this young couple will remember this time in their lives, their "Young Love" through my eyes.
Posted by
Laurie Klein
at
Monday, September 24, 2012


No comments:
Post a Comment